Here’s A Safe & Reliable Alternative to the Stock Market
- Description of Property Securing Loan: 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms; nice, established neighborhood. Market value: $92,000
- Loan Amount (Client Investment): $55,000
- Interest Rate: 12%
- Monthly Payment: $550
- Term of Loan: 12 months
- Exit: This property was refinanced and the investor loan paid off within the 12 month term.
Yes… You Really Can Earn 10-12 Times MORE Than What the Banks Are Paying!
- Description of Property Securing Loan: Nice 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, colonial brick home; located in quiet working-class neighborhood in the Midwest. Market value: $46,000
- Loan Amount (Client Investment): $27,500
- Interest Rate: 12%
- Monthly Payment: $275
- Term of Loan: 12 months Exit: This home is located in a fast-moving neighborhood with limited inventory, so the primary goal is to rehab and resell the property within 12 months, with a secondary option to refinance the loan within the 12-month term.
If You’re Sick and Tired of Tenants and Toilets, But Still Want to Earn Whopping Double-Digit Returns…
- Description of Property Securing Loan: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1,549 square feet; located in nice, family-friendly neighborhood in the Midwest. Market value: $110,000 - $120,000
- Loan Amount (Client Investment): $63,000
- Interest Rate: 10%
- Monthly Payment: $525
- Term of Loan: 48 months
- Exit: The property is located in a desirable neighborhood with very limited supply. After minor rehab, the property will be sold via owner financing for between $110,000 - $120,000, and carried for a 3-4 year period, before the buyer will be required to refinance or obtain new financing. This is an ideal opportunity for clients who like the idea of earning reliable double-digit returns on their money, and having the returns locked in and secured for a longer term.
14-Unit Remodel in Up-and-Coming Area
- Purchased for $252,000
- Bank-owned property (only 3 units occupied at time of purchase)
- Repairs and Capital Improvements of $116,850 includes all-new kitchens, floor upgrades, electrical upgrades, interior/exterior paint, etc.
- Stabilized value: $665,000
$1,250,000 Profit in 12 Months!
- All 60 units were studio apartments
- 20% vacancy
- 30% non-paying tenants
- Increased occupancy to 85% within 12 months
- EXIT: Sold apartment complex for $1.25 Million profit in only 12 months.
Stunning Golf Course Property
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, with 2,704 square feet of living space; situated on large half-acre lot; located in desirable country club
- Purchase Price: $260,000
- Repairs/Capital Improvements: $73,500
- After repair value: $450,000 – $475,000
An AirBNB Cash Cow
- Description: 4-Unit Multifamily Property, all 2 bedroom, 1 bath units with 3,340 square feet of total living space; located in a desirable, middle-class neighborhood, less than 5 minutes away from Fresno State University.
- Purchase Price: $355,000
- Future Value: $619,000 – $678,000
- Exit Strategy: After some minor rehab to the interior units and exterior, the units will be converted into AirBNB rentals within the first 6 months, and then sold as a turnkey, already-running, business opportunity to take advantage of the bustling demand for cash-flowing AirBNB properties.
Who Else Wants to Earn 15% - 25% on their Money?
- Purchase Price: $3.4 Million
- Future Value (after upgrades and renovations): $4.7 Million
- Renovation Budget: $200k
- MISC: Located in a great middle-class neighborhood in one of the most affluent cities in the region; same owner for nearly 40 years. Building was near full occupancy, and in good condition with little to no deferred maintenance. Value-add opportunity: Rents were 25% – 32% below market for the area.
- EXIT STRATEGY: Currently holding. Total hold will be 3-5 years, with a projected average annual return of 15% – 25% to our investors.
72 Units in Northern California
- Purchase Price: $2.5 Million
- Selling Price: $4.9 Million
- Percentage Gain: 96%
- 35% vacant at time of purchase
- Renovated over 50% of units and brought occupancy to 96% within 4 months
60 Units in Prime Midwest Market
- Purchase Price: $1.37 Million
- Stabilized Value: $2.2 - $2.3 Million
- Rehab/Repairs: $75,000
- MISC: Located in solid working-class neighborhood; same owner since 1976; owner was retiring and liquidating real estate holdings. Building was only 40% occupied due to lack of management and poor marketing of vacant units.
- EXIT STRATEGY: Currently holding. Total hold period will be 3-5 years and will exit at a projected sale price of $2.2M or more.
40 Units in the Heart of the Central Valley
- Purchase Price: $2.5 Million
- Future Value (after upgrades, renovations, and rental increase): $3.7 Million
- Renovation Budget: $288,375
- MISC: Centrally located, situated just 9 minutes north of downtown Fresno, 4 minutes east of Fresno City College, and only 9 minutes south of California State University, Fresno. Building was near full occupancy, in good condition, with little deferred maintenance. Negotiated attractive, long-term seller financing terms. Value-add opportunity: Rents 40 – 50% below market for the area.
- EXIT STRATEGY: Total hold will be 2-5 years, with a projected average annual return of 15.3% – 30.6% to our investors.
22 Units in an “Emerging Market” – in California
- Purchase Price: $1,050,000
- Stabilized Value (after upgrades, renovations, and rental increase) $1.6 Million
- Renovations: $150,000
- MISC: Located in Coalinga, California, in emerging Fresno County. The city has a reputable school system, regional medical center, parks and recreation district, library district, a 2-year community college (West Hills Community College), and enjoys a low level of crime through law-abiding citizenry. The Community College (only 4 minutes away), State Prison, and nearby Hospital provide ample employment for Coalinga residents, as well as overall economic stability. Building was near full occupancy with some deferred maintenance. Rents were 30% - 42% below market for the area.
- Exit Strategy: Renovations are completed, currently holding and executing rental increase implementation plan. Tenants that move are being replaced with market-rate tenants.
- Total hold time 1 – 3 years, with an average annual return to our investors of 16.9% – 29.6%.